Employee Benefits Litigation
Lawyer David Seserman has years of experience negotiating and litigating in the area of Colorado employment and employee benefits law. He focuses his practice in the area of human resources providing legal advice and services on issues that are vital to the lives of individuals as well as the success of corporations and other business entities. David has helped both employees and employers in drafting and negotiating employment contracts, executive compensation packages, and separation agreements. His insight and expertise lead to sophisticated resolutions to employment law matters.
Colorado ERISA & Employment Law Legal Services
Over the years, David Seserman has successfully represented both individual employees as well as businesses and their management in issues involving employment law and employment benefits. He knows both sides of employment law and has played a key role in negotiations concerning compensation and severance packages of many Colorado C-Suite executives.
Although Mr. Seserman recognizes that the goal of any negotiated agreement is to avoid conflict, he has litigated many lawsuits in state, federal, and appellate courts. His employment law mediations, arbitrations, trials, and appeals have been in the areas of:
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Breaches of Employment Contracts
- Disability Claims
- Employee Benefits Litigation
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 known as ERISA (governing standards for employee benefits)
- Employment Litigation
- Fair Labor Standards Act known as FLSA (involving such issues as minimum wages and overtime pay)
- HR Litigation
- Misappropriation of Intellectual Property
- Policy Violations
- Sexual Harassment
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (prohibiting discrimination by employers on the basis of sex, race, color and national origin)
- Whistleblowers and Retaliation
- Wrongful Discharge
David Seserman has three decades of experience providing legal advice and legal services on all aspects of employment law, employment benefits law, ERISA, and human resource issues.